At Eagle Acres Dairy & Pumpkin Patch, we are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for our family, staff, animals and visitors to our farm and fields. Please see below for the precautions we are implementing and our guidelines for ensuring a safe environment for everyone. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any other information.
Safety Precautions – Pumpkins – ‘SaFarmi Style’ 2020
We are changing to online ticket sales for this October’s Pumpkin Season. Tickets are available on our website. We encourage you to present your ticket on a mobile device, however you may print out your ticket ahead of time if you prefer. Entry to the farm will only be available through designated time slots selected during the online purchase of your ticket. The recommended visit time is around 1 hour.
The farm has been redesigned this October to be a SaFarmi Drive-thru experience with U-Pick pumpkins. Guests will drive the SaFarmi loop in their own vehicles and then park field side in the designated parking area. Pumpkin pickers and their families will then be invited out of their vehicles to choose a pumpkin from the field. We would ask visitors to be respectful of their time in the patch as other vehicles could be waiting for a parking space. Pumpkins will be paid for before leaving the farm by Tap (Credit/Debit) or Cash payment method without leaving your vehicle. The next group of Pumpkin hunters will then be entering the parking area.
Health & Safety Regulations:
Failure to comply with the below will result in your removal from the premises. Please note that you are visiting Eagle Acres Dairy & Pumpkin Patch fields at your own risk.
- If you are currently, or have within the past 14 days, been sick or are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not visit our farm and fields. Unsure? Please check your symptoms on the BC Covid-19 Self-Check
- If you have travelled outside Canada within the past 14 days, you are not permitted to enter.
- If you have been in close contact with an individual with Covid-19 or been asked to self isolate by health authorities, you are not permitted to enter.
- All guests are required to maintain physical distancing, do not allow you or any members of your group, to get within 2m/6 ft of another individual/group.
- Personal masks are encouraged to be worn while on the premises.
Additional resources may be found at http://covid-19.bccdc.ca/