At Eagle Acres Dairy & Pumpkin Patch, we are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for our family, staff, animals and visitors to our farm and fields. Please see below for the precautions we are implementing and our guidelines for ensuring a safe environment for everyone. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require any other information.
Safety Precautions – ‘SaFarmi Stroll, Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch’ 2021
We have changed to online ticket sales for the Summer & Fall Seasons. Tickets are available on our website. We encourage you to present your ticket on a mobile device, however you may print out your ticket ahead of time if you prefer. Entry to the farm will only be available through designated time slots selected during the online purchase of your ticket. The recommended visit time is around 90 minutes.
Masks are required at all times when inside the barns.
The farm has been redesigned this Season to be a physical distanced safe ‘SaFarmi Stroll’. Guests will stroll around to visit with the animals in both the indoor and outdoor areas of the barn. We ask visitors to be respectful of their time near each animal area to allow others waiting for an animal visit. The hayrides are now being offered but with limited capacity to allow proper physical distancing between groups.
Health & Safety Regulations:
Failure to comply with the below will result in your removal from the premises. Please note that you are visiting Eagle Acres Dairy & Pumpkin Patch fields at your own risk.
- If you are currently, or have within the past 14 days, been sick or are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not visit our farm and fields. Unsure? Please check your symptoms on the BC Covid-19 Self-Check
- If you have travelled outside Canada within the past 14 days, you are not permitted to enter.
- If you have been in close contact with an individual with Covid-19 or been asked to self isolate by health authorities, you are not permitted to enter.
- All guests are required to maintain physical distancing, do not allow you or any members of your group, to get within 2m/6 ft of another individual/group.
- Personal masks are required while inside the barns on the farm.
Additional resources may be found at http://covid-19.bccdc.ca/